Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nation

Dark Nation's Official Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aragornian

Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 pm

As you already know from my topic title, my in-game name is Aragornian. Now, I will have many parts to this introduction that include: Runescape Life, Private Server Life, and Real Life. I hope you all take the time to read this!

Runescape Life:
I started playing Runescape in the summer of 2001. Since then I've owned many accounts. My first one being named Aragornian, second was Giova***, and third was TDS_Ernie. I have been very interested in Clanning on Runescape since 2007, in fact I've owned many of my own clans. There honestly isn't much to talk about having to do with my Runescape Life, but I've had a great journey on Runescape and I hope it continues!

Private Server Life:
I've been playing Private Servers since December 2008, so just over 2 years now. I've coded my own server before and I've also helped a few friends code their servers. I've been Owner of 1 server, Co-Owner of 3, Admin on 2, and Moderator on 2. As you can see, I have a lot of experience when it comes to private servers. It usually doesn't take me long at all to get used to playing a server I just started. My in game name on this server is Aragornian.

Real Life:
Now, the real life section will be longer then the other two, so here it goes. My name is Thomas Olsen and I'm 19 years old. I was born on 3 January 1992 at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. My dad was in the United States Air Force for 24 years before retiring in January 2010. I've been a part of the military my whole life and in doing so, I've traveled all over the world. My dad was stationed at Scott Air Force Base for 15 years, then Ramstein Air Base, Germany for 7 years, and finally before retiring he was stationed at Little Rock Air Base, Arkansas for 2 years. He was an Aircraft Mechanic. During Operation Iraqi Freedom, he served 1 tour in Iraq and during Operation Enduring Freedom, he served 2 tours in Afghanistan. During the Bosnia Campaign in 1995, he served 1 tour over there. Then, during the Persian Gulf war in 1991, he served 1 tour in Kuwait. I wanted to follow in my dad's footsteps, but I never went the route of the Air Force. On 15 January 2009, right after my 17th birthday, I signed my contract for the United States Army as a Calvary Scout. A Calvary Scout is basically Infantry but we get to drive around in Humvees all day long. I served 1 tour in Afghanistan already and I'm currently preparing to deploy again this October. I'll be done with my war tours once this next tour is over. I am currently a Corporal (E-4) and I'm moving on up, I take my Sergeant (E-5) test in April.

Anyways, that's all I have to say about me. I hope you all enjoyed reading it cause it took me a long ass time to type it up. Haha

-Aragornian
aka Thomas Olsen
United States Army Corporal
Back to top Go down
skull pkz

skull pkz

PostSubject: Nice introduction   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:05 pm

First of all welcome to Dark Nation Very Happy
Nice introduction u have there ^^ Cool

Skull Pkz
Back to top Go down
Aragornian

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks and I hope to get to know everyone better Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Welcome To Dark Nation Thomas! Have a good stay.

Nice intro, btw ;]
Back to top Go down
Aragornian

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Thanks bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Defence

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Haha Welcome Smile Have Fun. This is an awesome server, If you want any help you can pm me if you want.
Back to top Go down
Evil
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm happy to say

Welcome to DarkNation 562 Loading 602!

Nice gramar u got there! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://darknationpk.forumotion.com
skull pkz

skull pkz

PostSubject: .   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Ahah , i agree evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aragornian

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks everyone. It's a very good server and you can expect me to stick around for a long time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)   Hey! I'm Aragornian! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm Aragornian! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nation  :: General :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: