Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nation

Dark Nation's Official Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mod anger

put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger Empty
PostSubject: put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger   put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 am

IRL & IG Names= My name in the game is 'Mod Anger' + My IRL name is 'Jack'

•Time played= Well i played the server before there was the webclient so obviously longer that most people.

•Experience, if any= well you already know me + i was mod for your last server, so i think you could obviously trust me, been a mod for several servers + also co-hosted my own server before.

•How active yuh are= hmm, well i play everyday + since the economy is growing on the server i will be on alot more than usual.

•Why should yuh be picked over others for this spot= i think i should be picked because even though im not mod, i'd like to say that ive helped several amount of people + know what to do in certain situations.

•What will yuh do if yuh get Demoted= well if i get demoted, obviously i will still help others like im doing now. But would also like to know the reasons of why i've been demoted.

Back to top Go down
xxmax3xx

put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger Empty
PostSubject: Root Mod Anger for MOd Postion   put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:00 pm

I fully support that Mod Anger should Receive Moderator. He has played constantly and helps people every chance he gets. If anyone has truly earned it, it would be Anger. I too am a Moderator and I think if anyone looks at how many people he has aided or given wise advice to, can see he deserves it.
~xxmax3xx~
Back to top Go down

put it on the wrong one haha :)- Mod Anger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nation  :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: