Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nation

Dark Nation's Official Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stuffu

i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too Empty
PostSubject: i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too   i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 am

I swapped things in the game, then press the match (supperfred2) Delince, and he started cursing me, after all his friends came up and invited me to f *** ing asshole and more ... now it Supperfred2 saying that I hack, I bwuk UI and Hello World in need of Ban scratch Heres Pictures ....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/42/24/57/niisii11.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/42/24/57/nowheb11.jpg
Back to top Go down
skull pkz

skull pkz

PostSubject: Re: i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too   i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 am

Hello world and I bwuk u i are actually the same person .
Back to top Go down
skull pkz

skull pkz

PostSubject: Re: i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too   i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 am

well , i have 1 thing that i dont like in that pics .
So today two persons complained to me that u scammed them .
And i only said that i didnt have proofs.
But now in this pic , why u try to ''hide'' your inventory ? well , i cant do anything about it , and probably 'll never know who is saying the truth .. but well ... thats weird.
Back to top Go down
Ix Coyre xI

PostSubject: Right   i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:57 am

Stuffu ur a 10 years old kid who doesnt make sense this morning u where raging on supperfred2 cuz he said 3x buy? and u called him spamming ( to be correct what he said) Fck u m0r0n g0 sp@m s0m3 wh3r3 3ls3
come 3x? + he says to everyone ur banned ur banned ur muted ur muted reason???? NONE!
he doesnt event got proof and again if i am right say fucking idiot? isnt ban its mute.... and again hes not staff so he cant say things like ur banned.... + he never tells what he said... when there isnt staff online or there.... he rage to every1 like a 10 years old kid who doesnt make any sense.... and when there is staff he's your little gay dog.
Back to top Go down
Aragornian

PostSubject: Re: i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too   i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm

The posting here is getting out of hand. I'm closing this topic for now. If another staff member wants to post on this topic, they can do so.

CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too   i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too Empty

Back to top Go down

i Bwuk U I Called Me F***,and Hello World Called too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nation  :: Media :: Pictures-
Jump to: