Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Please Log-In to Start posting in our forums.
Dark Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nation

Dark Nation's Official Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules For the Raffle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward
Owner
Owner

Rules For the Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Rules For the Raffle   Rules For the Raffle EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:53 pm

So Me, without asking Evil, lol jk, Have decided to make a weekly raffle. Wondering how this works? Well, as some one yuh may have noticed, we have a Shuffle thing in our portal. It just picks a random number from, lets say 1 through 100. Each of yuh will have a chance to pick 3 numbers. If yuhr numbers comes up, yuh'll earn a prize.

How do I enter?
I'll make a topic each week. It will be once a week and it will be in a random day of the week. Could be Friday, could be Monday, who knows? All yuh have to do is post on the topic that I make with 3 numbers of yuhr choice. The topic will be something like: Dark Nation Raffle #1 (Date).

How do I win?
I will randomly pick about 5-10 numbers, if yuhr numbers comes up, yuh win. Simple. The winners and their rewards will be posted on the other Section.

What are the prizes?
The prizes will vary. They could be armour, such as primal, dragon, even rune. They could be robes, like the prayer robes, or trimmed stuff. And maybe other rares, such as party hats, h'ween mask, Chicken stuff, or a ticket. If yuh don't get the item yuh wanted, please don't cry. It is totally random.

I will start the Raffles when have everything set. So in advance, GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Back to top Go down
skull pkz

skull pkz

PostSubject: Re: Rules For the Raffle   Rules For the Raffle EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 am

That's a very good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aragornian

PostSubject: Re: Rules For the Raffle   Rules For the Raffle EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Good idea. This is something fun that should attract newer players Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules For the Raffle   Rules For the Raffle Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules For the Raffle
Page 1 of 1